Monthly 9-lesson class • $350 tuition
Note: Registration for this class is presently closed as it is in session. Future offerings of this class will be posted on this page as registration becomes available. Contact email@example.com for more information.
Do you wish to be a healer? A reader? A teacher? A ritualist? Many of us seek to offer our skills and gifts in service, but do not know how. Others take on the mantle of priest, priestess, or minister, and struggle to find how to work in the world. Join Christopher Penczak, who has been a full-time professional Witch in some capacity since 1998, in this nine-month course to explore how, why, and if you should enter into the world of the public, professional Witch.
We shall approach the topic from many angles, including services, ministry, and business logistics. Together, explore your motivation, vision, and how to set yourself up to be successful in this work. Understand what services you are qualified to offer and what ones you are not. Separate fact from fallacy and manage your expectations. Learn how to work with clients and students. Explore larger ministry involving activism and community building. Look at the logistics and management of being an independent practitioner in a busy, competitive world.
- Sept 3, 2020: Lesson One: Priesting, Ministering & Business
- Oct 8, 2020: Lesson Two: Divination, Readings and Spiritual Counsel
- Nov 5, 2020: Lesson Three: Healing Sessions
- Dec 3, 2020: Lesson Four: Public Ritual & Rites of Passage
- Jan 7 ,2021: Lesson Five: Teaching the Craft
- Feb 4, 2021: Lesson Six: Pastoral Care
- March 4, 2021: Lesson Seven: The Business of Witchcraft
- April 8, 2021: Lesson Eight: Building Community
- May 6, 2021: Lesson Nine: Justice and Activism
All classes to be held from 7:00 pm to 10:00 pm Eastern Time, both in-person in Salem, New Hampshire (if public health conditions permit) and online via Zoom video conferencing. Please choose your class preference when applying. In-person class space will be limited and is not guaranteed.
Class topics will include:
- What is the Professional Witch?
- Pastoral Care
- Community Building
- Vision and of your Work
- Spiritual and Business Support
- Ethics and Values
- Professional Psychic Vs Minister
- Spell Consultation and Long Term Healing
- Psychic Attack & Curses
- Setting the Energy of the Classroom
- Right Relationship and Livelihood
- Home Blessings & Cleansing
- Hospital Visits
- Prison Ministry
- Wellness Checks
- Burnout & Compassion Fatigue
- Business Plans
- Energy and Attitudes Around Money
- Group Culture Development
- Mediation and Arbitration
- Media Relations
- Public Education
- Religious Freedom
A thorough intensive introduction to what is a lifelong learning process in service and success. An opportunity to learn and to commune with peers and fellows at different points on the path of professional service.
This course is an excellent resource for Witchcraft V graduates seeking ordination, but Witchcraft V in the Temple of Witchcraft seminary program is not a requirement for admission.