9-month online course with Karen Ainsworth
starting May 2021 • $175 class fee
online registration form
At a time where safe space and creature comforts have never been more important, join Temple High Priestess Karen Ainsworth in a journey of exploration around the world, connecting with some of the Gods and Goddesses who protect and bless the very hearth and heart of our homes.
Over the course of nine months, we will learn about their importance and how they can guide and inspire us in the kitchen. Each class will seek to connect us with Gods, Goddesses, and seasonal spirits, and will include recipes for foods, medicines, self-care remedies, gifts for others, as well as crafts and ideas for the home. We’ll explore the foods of the Major Arcana, and meditate together in a circle around the hearth fire of the kitchen. A private Facebook group will be created in which to share and exchange a wealth of ideas and shared experiences too.
Beginning in May 2021, class dates are as follows:
- Saturday 22nd May 2021: Hestia, Vesta, Tending the Hearth of Home
- Saturday 26th June 2021: Cerridwen, The Cauldron of All
- Saturday 31st July 2021: Demeter, Harvest Festival, Feeding Home and Community
- Saturday 4th September 2021: Zap Jun, The Stove God of China. From his lips to the ears of The Jade Emperor, will prosperity come our way?
- Saturday 16th October 2021: Ancestors, The Lares, Samhain and Last Harvest
- Saturday 13th November 2021: Kojin, Japanese God of the Fire and Hearth, Healing and Reiki from The Land of the Rising Sun
- Saturday 11th December 2021: The Spirit of Yule, The Gifts of the Mothers.
- Saturday 15th January 2022: Juno, Brigid and The Callieach, Shadows and Light in the Winter Hearth
- Saturday 12th February 2022: Quetzalcoatl, The Legend of Chocolate, and Creature Comforts of Home
Classes will be held online via Zoom video conferencing, at 11:00 am EST on the given dates (adjust accordingly for your time zone). A recording will be provided after the event. A deposit of $50 will secure your place, with the full $175 class fee due by Monday 8th May 2021. You can pay these fees using the PayPal button below or via PayPal payment to firstname.lastname@example.org. Registration closes on this date as well. Any queries please email email@example.com. To register, please use the Kitchen Witchery Online Class registration form.
Why not join us in this quest of all things Kitchen Witchery? A warm welcome awaits!