9-month online course with Karen Ainsworth
starting May 2022 • $195 class fee
online registration form
Due to the amazing success of our Kitchen Witchery classes in 2021, we are delighted to be able to offer them again for 2022.
At a time where safe space and creature comforts have never been more important, join Temple High Priestess Karen Ainsworth in a journey of exploration around the world, connecting with some of the Gods and Goddesses who protect and bless the very hearth and heart of our homes.
Over the course of nine months, we will learn about their importance and how they can guide and inspire us in the kitchen. Each class will seek to connect us with Gods, Goddesses, and seasonal spirits, and will include recipes for foods, self-care remedies, gifts for others, as well as crafts and ideas for taking care of the home. We’ll explore the foods of the Major Arcana, and meditate around the hearth fire of the kitchen. A separate recording of each meditation will be sent out every month, and the class will be recorded too. A private Facebook group will also be created in which to share and exchange a wealth of ideas and shared experiences too.
Beginning in May 2022, class dates are as follows:
- Saturday 21st May 2022: Hestia, Vesta, Tending the Hearth of Home
- Saturday 25th June 2022: Cerridwen, The Cauldron of All
- Saturday 30th July 2022: Demeter, Harvest Festival, Feeding Home and Community
- Saturday 3rd September 2022: Zao Jun, The Stove God of China. From his lips to the ears of The Jade Emperor, will prosperity come our way?
- Saturday 15th October 2022: Ancestors, The Lares, Samhain and Last Harvest
- Saturday 12th November 2022: Kojin, Japanese God of the Fire and Hearth, Healing and Reiki from The Land of the Rising Sun
- Saturday 10th December 2022: The Spirit of Yule, The Gifts of the Mothers.
- Saturday 14th January 2023: Juno, Brigid and The Cailleach, Shadows and Light in the Winter Hearth
- Saturday 11th February 2023: Quetzalcoatl, The Legend of Chocolate, and Creature Comforts of Home
- Now includes a bonus one-hour recorded class on essential oils!
Classes will be held online via Zoom video conferencing at 11:00am EST on the given dates, so please adjust for your time-zone accordingly.
The total price for these classes is $195 and a deposit of $50 will secure your place. Any remaining balance must be paid in full by Monday 9th May 2022 at the latest. You can make your payment using the PayPal button below or via PayPal noting ‘Kitchen Witchery’ to email@example.com
Registration closes on Friday 6th May 2022. If you have any questions. please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To register, please use the following link: Kitchen Witchery Online Class
Why not join us on this quest of all things Kitchen Witchery? A warm welcome awaits!