Note: The information on this page applies solely to the in-person Witchcraft I: The Inner Temple Mystery School class offered by Temple teachers. Please visit the general Temple Mystery School page and review the information about our classes there first, if you have not already done so.
In-person (Halifax, NS, Canada) with HP Justin Gaudet. Class begins Tuesday, September 6th, 2022, conducted in-person at his private residence in Halifax, NS (address provided after registration acceptance). Classes will be held from 7:00 pm to 10:00 pm. This class is limited to twelve students. Required textbook, The Inner Temple of Witchcraft, by Christopher Penczak and other materials are not included.
- Registration opens May 9, 2022 – August. 15, 2022 (or until class is full).
- Class is monthly from September 2022 – September 2023
- Offered in-person at Justin’s private residence
- Cost: $400. $100 non-refundable deposit upon registration using Interac e-Transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your seat; the remaining $300 to be paid prior to the beginning of Class 1, or a payment arrangement can be made upon request.
- To apply, use the Witchcraft I with Justin Gaudet online application form.
- Class Dates are September 6, 2022, October 3, November 7, December 5, January 3, 2023, February 6, March 6, April 3, May 1, June 5, July 3, August 7, with initiation date TBA.
- For questions, please email email@example.com.
In-person (Alfred, ME) with HPS Matooka MoonBear. Class begins Friday, November 4, 2022, conducted in-person at her private residence in Alfred, Maine (address provided after registration acceptance). This class is limited to eight students. $350 if paid in full, $100 deposit with application to reserve your space in the class. Payment plans are available upon request with a small fee. Required textbook The Inner Temple of Witchcraft and other materials are not included. Classes will be held from 7:00 pm to 9:30 pm. Class dates are: 2022: 11/4 and 12/2 2023: 1/6, 2/3, 3/3, 4/7, 5/5, 6/2, 7/7, 8/4, 9/1, 10/6 with initiation on 11/3. To register, please use the Witchcraft I with Matooka MoonBear online form. For questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
A year-long intensive apprenticeship in the science of Witchcraft. Through this course you will build a strong and solid foundation for your magickal work through the perspective of modern Witchcraft. You will:
- Understand the history and role of the Witch, from the ancient world to the current modern revival.
- Learn sound occult techniques for altering your consciousness and exploring the powers of meditation and trance.
- Explore the concepts of magickal theory found in both quantum physics and hermetic philosophy, and the ethics of the Witch.
- Use “instant” meditative magick to transform your inner and outer life.
- Experience practical application of energy manipulation, protection magick, psychic self-defense, psychic development, aura gazing, auric cleansing, chakra balancing, psychic healing, spirit guide contact, past-life exploration, shamanic journey and building your personal place of power; your inner temple or soul shrine.
Thus shall you begin development of a solid personal practice in the internal arts of Witchcraft.
Unlike many basic 101 courses, Witchcraft I will provide a deep foundation through thirteen detailed lessons and rituals for all magickal and spiritual studies for those desiring to meditate, develop psychic skills and start the path of the Witch, rather than relying on a quick spellbook. This is a foundation piece to further training in the five-level Temple of Witchcraft Tradition.
This year-long course fuses material from The Inner Temple of Witchcraft text (required reading) and The Inner Temple of Witchcraft CD Companion (required listening) with previously unreleased rituals and rites from the Temple of Witchcraft Book of Shadows. In-person students will work with a certified Temple teacher in monthly class sessions. Lessons can vary in size and scope with some months being light and others being more involved. Generally one month is given between lessons and you are expected to complete a lesson before receiving the next.
Students with any issues or questions regarding class material can write directly to the individual teacher of the class.