Monthly Online Year-Long Intensive (13 Classes) • $200 class fee
As taught by Christopher Penczak, with Airmid Plantwalker.
Monthly lesson and audio download sent via email. Lesson 1 will start Feb 7, with Lesson 2 on March 1 and following lessons on the first of each month to give students enough time to process the lesson and prepare for the new and full Moon rituals.
Walk the path of the Moon through this thirteen lesson class presented by Christopher Penczak and the Temple of Witchcraft’s Sagittarius Ministry. Weaving together many strands of wisdom concerning the lore of the Moon, the course provides a framework of personal evolution and transformation, working the mystery of change, waxing and waning, building and releasing, and opening the gate of the Moon to that which dwells in unseen territories.
Understand the various lunar cycles, including the cycle of waxing and waning in four quarters and eight sections, the twentieth day month, and the pattern of New Moon and Full Moon Signs in relationship to the year. Beyond any intellectual framework, feel deeply and intuitively the blessings and challenges of the Moon.
Each lesson is rooted in folk names of the Moon, looking at regional variations and how these seasonal folk names relate to the New and Full Moon cycle. Lessons include:
- MP3 Recordings of Lectures and Pathworking Meditations
- Detailed Teachings emailed in PDF Format
- Dark Moon Ritual
- Full Moon Ritual
- Lore on a different lunar deity
- Vision of the Moon Goddess Meditation
- Lunar Sigil
- Stone Lore
- Herbal Elixirs for the Chalice
- Animal Ally for the Lunar Month
Through the year, learn:
- Personal Moon Sign Magick
- Lunar Incense & Potions
- Moon Sign/Phase Gardening
- Water and Sea Magick
- Working with Silver
- Mirror Magick
- Healing by Moon Sign
- Psychic Development
- Moon Lore and Poetry
- Drawing Down the Moon
- The Witch’s Ladder by the Moon
- Dream Magick
- Psychic Development
- Astral Travel
- Past Life Memory
- Shapeshifting Journey
- Petitions Spells
Most importantly find a cohesive thread of the Goddess of Witches entwined in the course for those who choose to work with her as envisioned in the Temple of Witchcraft traditions, moving through three phases of dark and light, weaver of the lunar net in the past, present and future.
Online Community Support via optional private Facebook group to share your experiences, explorations, and photos for Students of the Class Only. Students are not required to partake in the Class Discussion on Facebook.
A Temple of Witchcraft Blue Ray continuing education program, counting as 12 CEUs for ordained ministers. Unlike degree mystery school courses, there is no mandatory homework to report, but a community sharing of ideas and experiences. Those ordained ministers seeking CEU accreditation will be asked to submit a paper on their experience at the end of the year.
As fundamental ritual and trance skills are expected, and a basic knowledge of modern Witchcraft is necessary, including altars, elements, deities, and potion craft, completion of Witchcraft II or higher recommended (materials and skills in The Outer Temple of Witchcraft) but not required if you have equivalent experience.
Monthly Course Materials will be emailed directly to students, including PDF lesson and link to mp3 audio of lecture and meditation.
- Feb/March – Class One: The Magic of the Moon – Dark Moon/Full Moon
- March/April – Class Two: The Seed Moon- Aries/Libra
- April/May – Class Three: The Hare Moon- Taurus/Scorpio
- May/June – Class Four: The Rose Moon- Gemini/Sagittarius
- June/July – Class Five: The Mead Moon-Cancer/Capricorn
- July/Aug – Class Six: The Lightning Moon-Leo/Aquarius
- Aug/Sept – Class Seven: The Harvest Moon-Virgo/Pisces
- Sept/Oct – Class Eight: The Hunter’s Moon-Libra/Aries
- Oct/Nov – Class Nine: The Tree Moon-Scorpio/Taurus
- Nov/Dec – Class Ten: The Cold Moon-Sagittarius/Gemini
- Dec/Jan – Class Eleven: The Wolf Moon-Capricorn/Cancer
- Jan/Feb – Class Twelve: The Snow Moon-Aquarius/Leo
- Feb/March – Class Thirteen: The Chaste Moon-Pisces/Aries
If you have questions about the class, please email sagittarius@