The Temple of Witchcraft holds numerous events open to both the general public and to Temple members, all shown on our monthly calendar. Just click on an event’s name in the calendar for additional information or explore the following:
- Ritual Etiquette:A guide for guests attending Temple rituals and events.
- Sabbats: The Temple celebrates the eight sabbats of the Wheel of the Year, as well as celebrating the Feast of Hecate in August. Public sabbats are held at the Upper Village Hall in Derry, NH, and at the Allen Avenue UU Church in Portland, Maine.
- Esbats: The Temple holds monthly full moon rituals, known as Esbats, smaller than our sabbats, and we welcome all interested attendees to participate. Moon circles are a great introduction to Temple community and ritual!
- Dark Moons: Ministerial members of the Temple are invited to attend our dark moon rituals to personal spiritual development and insight.
- Women’s Circles: The Temple’s Cancer Ministry offers regular Women’s Mystery Circles to honor and explore the Divine Feminine.
- TempleFest: Our annual summer gathering: a day of workshops, vendors, and community including our Midsummer celebration and an overnight camping portion for Temple members.
To keep up on the latest updates and news regarding our event schedule, please subscribe to our emailing list in the sidebar.