The information on this page applies solely to the in-person Witchcraft V: The Living Temple Mystery School class offered by Temple teachers. Please visit the general Temple Mystery School page and review the information about our classes there first, if you have not already done so.
Open Registration with Christopher Penczak
- Registration open November 1, 2023 to February 7, 2024 (or until class is full).
- Class is weekly for seven weeks, from February 27, 2024 to April 9, 2024, then monthly from April 2024 to March 2025.
- Lessons 1–7, combined with the Witchcraft V online class, weekly online class sessions: Tuesdays from 7 to 10 pm on Zoom: Feb 27, 2024, March 5, March 12, March 19, March 26, April 2, April 9.
- Lessons 8–12, monthly in-person class sessions: Mondays from 7 to 10 pm at 49 North Policy Street, Salem NH: April 29, 2024, May 27, 2024, June 24, July 22, Aug 26, Sept 23, Oct 21, Nov 25, Dec 16, Jan 27, 2025, Feb 24, March 24.
- Unlike past online classes where online students could listen to recordings at their own schedule, live attendance via Zoom is mandatory for all students online and in the in-person section, for the first seven sessions. Class will then divide into online and in-person gatherings, governed by the missing classes policy of three excused absences for the year.
- Combined in-person initiation ritual at the Temple of Witchcraft in Salem, NH on April 12, 2025.
- Prerequisite: Witchcraft IV: The Temple of High Witchcraft
- To Apply use the Witchcraft V In-Person Application
- Cost: $850, $100 deposit required to register, pay using the Witchcraft V In-Person Payment product in the Temple Class Store.
- Students within a two-hour drive of Salem, NH, are encouraged to apply to this in-person class, as space in both classes is limited.
Please note that Witchcraft V is only offered every two years. If you would like to be on the first call list to be notified by email when registration for the next Witchcraft V online opens for the March 2027 class, please sign up using this online form. Thank you.
Join the Temple of Witchcraft Seminary Program in this intense study for training as a High Priestess or High Priest in the temple tradition of modern witchcraft.
Through the first seven classes, learn the Temples of Initiation are within you through an in depth study of the seven gates of the Underworld, as modeled by the chakras, planets, underworld castles, alchemical operations and the miracle of bread, as each presents a series of challenges and lessons. No one can initiate you in the deepest mysteries of magick and spirit except for yourself, as through this work, you will learn to offer yourself to your highest self and gods in a ritual of initiation. Learn the mysteries of the seven gates, the secrets of the elder races and previous worlds, the secrets of the measure, unlocking the mysteries of the blood and ancestors, left and right hand path magicks, personal codes of ethics, the weaving of wyrd and your own secret names for the Goddess and God.
Study the philosophy and wisdom of the modern pagan world. Use meditation, ritual and psychic ability to integrate the sacred, living magick into your daily life. Bring a deep sense of self -awareness, healing and transformation. Through shamanic initiation, face your fears and shadows. Develop leadership, healing, teaching and counseling skills. Through a world religion and mythology survey, understand the wisdom of the Witch is the wisdom of the world. Round out your magical education through a year study program based on the twelve zodiac signs and their lessons where you will be challenged to lead, teach and serve the community. Learn the skills of the High Priest or High Priestess to better serve yourself and your community. Live the life of the Witch. Students must have completed Witchcraft I through IV successfully and must complete an application for approval prior to starting the class. The Living Temple of Witchcraft (Volumes I and II) is the required text for the class. Students are expected to complete required classwork and homework assignments.
Students with any issues or questions regarding class material can write directly to the individual teacher of the class.