Ancestral Veneration, Communion, and Healing in the Witch Soul
In this 13-month class, we will explore the many ways to encounter and partner with our named and faceless ancestors of Witch Blood while discussing the abstract concept of the Witch Soul to which all Witches are connected. This class will cover opening the gates to deeper workings with the Mighty Dead though such things as the poison garden, sigils, spell craft, and meditation. We will discuss the Witch Soul in the context of it being bound by many years of persecution and how we can help to release its power and heal it and all those connected to it.
This class is open to those beginning to work with the Mighty Dead to those who are already experienced, with the understanding that a basic knowledge of meditation and ritual are needed and will not be covered. Temple of Witchcraft Mystery School students who have graduated Witchcraft II and above, or those with similar experience, will be best suited for the class.
- Lesson One: Knowing the Many Dead: September 23, 2021
- Lesson Two: The Many Souls: October 28, 2021
- Lesson Three: Communion with the Dead: December 2, 2021
- Lesson Four: Calling on the Mighty Ones: December 30, 2021
- Lesson Five: The Sabbat of the Phosphorous Grove: January 20, 2022
- Lesson Six: The Witch Soul: February 23, 2022
- Lesson Seven: Healing the Blood: March 31, 2022
- Lesson Eight: The Journey of the Psychopomp: May 5, 2022
- Lesson Nine: The Poison Garden: June 9, 2022
- Lesson Ten: The Orders of the Timeless Tradition: July 7, 2022
- Lesson Eleven: The Crooked Path of the Hidden Company, Part 1: August 4, 2022
- Lesson Twelve: The Crooked Path of the Hidden Company, Part 2: September 8 2022
- Lesson Thirteen: The Crooked Path of the Hidden Company, Part 3: October 6, 2022
The cost for this class is $200. A deposit of $50 secures your place, with the total $200 class fee due by August 30, 2021. You can pay these fees using the PayPal button below or via PayPal payment to firstname.lastname@example.org. Registration closes on this date as well.
The book The Mighty Dead by Christopher Penczak is required reading for the class, with lessons referring back to it throughout the 13-months.