Exploring the Mysteries of Men Who Love Men
The Spectrum Circle is an online group for exploring the Mysteries of men-who-love-men (MLM), sponsored by the Temple’s Gemini Ministry. The group is co-facilitated by Temple of Witchcraft High Priests Steve Kenson and Elliott D. Skaggs.
The Spectrum Circle aims to explore and celebrate the fellowship, mysteries, spirituality, and experience of men who love men, and is open to all who identify as such. The group meets online monthly via Zoom video conferencing for a variety of discussion topics, journey and ritual work, and socializing.
Membership is by application. Please see the Spectrum Circle Online Application Form for details.
- Initiate of the Temple of Witchcraft (graduate of Witchcraft 1) and member in good standing.
- You must identify as a man who loves men. If you do not so identify, or would be uncomfortable exploring the mysteries centered on the experiences of those who do so identify, then this is not the group for you.
- You must agree to abide by all of the group’s established guidelines (given on the application) and any norms agreed upon by the group members as a whole.
About the Circle
- We plan to explore a variety of topics related to the Spectrum Circle’s purpose. Some topics you may relate to and some you may not. We aim to offer a variety of topics to offer the broadest appeal to the broadest group focusing on these Mysteries.
- We encourage everyone to strive to speak with “I” statements to honor the uniqueness of both your own voice and those who may differ from yours. There are many differing narratives and experiences for those who identify as men who love men.
- This group is as much about fellowship of those who share a common experience as it also about the Mysteries inherent in that experience.
- The circle will meet monthly for 2 hours at a time. Currently, circle meetings are scheduled for the second Thursday of each month at 7:30 pm Eastern Time (GMT–5).
- Due to the sacred and personal nature of the circle and its subject matter, meetings will not be recorded, and confidentiality is expected and required of those who attend.
How We Will Proceed
The Spectrum Circle is currently open to applications from interested potential members. Please apply if you meet the above qualifications and are interested, or email [email protected] if you have questions or wish to inquire further.