Note: The information on this page applies solely to the in-person Witchcraft I: The Inner Temple Mystery School class offered by Temple teachers. Please visit the general Temple Mystery School page and review the information about our classes there first, if you have not already done so.
In-person (Columbia, MO, at Heart, Body, & Soul) with HPS Amy Dove. Class begins February 23, 2023. Course fee: $375. Course fee may be paid up front or a payment plan of $25 per month is available. A non-refundable deposit of $75 is due by February 9th to secure your seat in the course. Class dates are: 2/23, 3/23, 4/27, 5/25, 6/22, 7/27, 8/24, 9/28, 10/26, 11/16 (due to the Thanksgiving Holiday), 12/28, and 1/25/24 with initiation on Saturday, 2/3/24. To register, please use the Witchcraft I with Amy Dove online form.
In-person (Bellingham, MA, at The Robin’s Nest) with HP Adam Sartwell. Class begins April 18, 2023. Course fee: $400, Class dates are: 4/18, 5/16, 6/13, 7/18 ,8/15, 9/19, 10/24, 11/14, 12/19, 1/16/24, 2/20/24, and 3/9/24 with initiation on 4/16/24. To register, please use the Witchcraft I with Adam Sartwell online form.
A year-long intensive apprenticeship in the science of Witchcraft. Through this course you will build a strong and solid foundation for your magickal work through the perspective of modern Witchcraft. You will:
- Understand the history and role of the Witch, from the ancient world to the current modern revival.
- Learn sound occult techniques for altering your consciousness and exploring the powers of meditation and trance.
- Explore the concepts of magickal theory found in both quantum physics and hermetic philosophy, and the ethics of the Witch.
- Use “instant” meditative magick to transform your inner and outer life.
- Experience practical application of energy manipulation, protection magick, psychic self-defense, psychic development, aura gazing, auric cleansing, chakra balancing, psychic healing, spirit guide contact, past-life exploration, shamanic journey and building your personal place of power; your inner temple or soul shrine.
Thus shall you begin development of a solid personal practice in the internal arts of Witchcraft.
Unlike many basic 101 courses, Witchcraft I will provide a deep foundation through thirteen detailed lessons and rituals for all magickal and spiritual studies for those desiring to meditate, develop psychic skills and start the path of the Witch, rather than relying on a quick spellbook. This is a foundation piece to further training in the five-level Temple of Witchcraft Tradition.
This year-long course fuses material from The Inner Temple of Witchcraft text (required reading) and The Inner Temple of Witchcraft CD Companion (required listening) with previously unreleased rituals and rites from the Temple of Witchcraft Book of Shadows. In-person students will work with a certified Temple teacher in monthly class sessions. Lessons can vary in size and scope with some months being light and others being more involved. Generally one month is given between lessons and you are expected to complete a lesson before receiving the next.
Students with any issues or questions regarding class material can write directly to the individual teacher of the class.