TempleFest is the Temple of Witchcraft’s annual multi-day summer gathering. This outdoor festival features elements of Spirit, Community, and Education, with local vendors and craftspeople; ritual, classes and workshops; fun and fellowship; and a special guest speaker. TempleFest began in 2010 with fewer than 60 attendees, and we now welcome several hundred participants. Children ages 12 and under are admitted to TempleFest for free, and we encourage families to attend and join us in community.
The Temple of Witchcraft is once again pleased to announce that our ninth annual TempleFest event will be taking place on Thursday, August 23 through Sunday, August 26, 2018 at the Sargent Center in Hancock, NH.
We are excited to again share the opportunity to support our event through various sponsorship levels, starting at $10.00 this year, that provide a meaningful and fun way for community and Temple members to show their support of our event, members, and the mystery school.
As a non-profit organization, the Temple relies on private and corporate sponsorships to help keep the festival costs low for attendees. Last year, this support was critical due to the necessity of changing our location of the event. For 2018, please again know that the cost of the food plan and lodging at the Sargent Center does not go to the Temple but are a part of the costs associated with the new venue.
Sponsorships at TempleFest offer great exposure, with over 200 attendees from New England and from across the United States. The Temple of Witchcraft has hundreds of active Mystery School students, a mailing list of over 1,500 individuals, 6,098 Twitter followers, and 308,000 Facebook fans, all of whom have been alerted of the upcoming festival. TempleFest draws much publicity with such past keynote speakers as Ivo Dominguez, Jr., Judika Illes, Orion Foxwood and Raven Grimassi. This year’s guest speaker will be the Courtney Weber. Many attendees who do not live locally bring back our journal and order online from those who advertise.
We respectfully request that you consider supporting TempleFest this year by sponsoring the event. Sponsorships offer a variety of advertising for businesses and other non-profits, as well as the opportunity for individuals to create tribute ads for special occasions, congratulations, and to acknowledge graduating students:
- $10.00: Listed as a DONOR in the event program by name.
- $25.00: Listed as a DONOR in the event program (includes a line of text of 150 characters including spaces)
- $50.00: Listed as a DONOR in the event program plus on the TempleFest.com website prior to the festival (includes a line of text of 150 characters including spaces)
- $125.00: 1/4 page ad in the event program, plus website listing (dimensions: approximately 3.75 inches W x 4.75 inches H)
- $200.00: 1/3 page ad in the event program, plus website listing (dimensions: approximately 7.75 inches W x 3.25 inches H)
- $350.00: Underwrites the cost of housing our keynote speaker; you will be acknowledged prominently in the event program: 1/2 page ad (dimensions: approximately 7.75 inches W x 4.75 inches H)
- $500.00: Underwrites the cost of attendee nametags; you will be acknowledged prominently in the event program full page ad (dimensions approximately: 8.125 inches W x 10.25 inches H)
- One $750.00 or three $250.00 sponsorships to underwrite the cost of program printing, and you will be acknowledged prominently in the event program ($250.00 ad dimensions: approximately 7.75 inches W x 4.75 inches H; $750.00 ad dimensions: approximately 8.125 inches W x 10.25 inches H)
How to Contribute:
We sincerely hope that you will consider supporting our TempleFest event. Please contact Debbie at firstname.lastname@example.org to request your sponsorship.